Tuesday, April 30, 2013

With the re-release of the first Drowningman record, this blog is being mentioned in magazine articles and linked on websites. Since I haven't updated this in about three years, seems a fitting time to start.

I guess I have a few updates.

I did get married.
I am still living outside Kansas City. 
I did graduate from law school (Business and Transactional certificate earned "With Distinction.")
I did pass the bar. 
My wife and I are expecting our second daughter in 3 weeks. 
I do have a two-and-a-half year old daughter who inherited a very loud and piercing scream.

Life is pretty different on the surface than it was 15 years ago when that first Drowningman LP came out on Hydrahead. In a lot of ways, I am still the same person as I found out after spending a few months out of law school trying out jobs that made me miserable. 

I now work from home, consulting with businesses and have been lucky enough to add quite a few clients who are artists/writers/musician.

Javin and I got together to do an interview for Terrorizer in March when I was back in Vermont. It had been about a decade since we had hung out, talk did turn to playing music again, but we'll see if that comes to pass. We've talked a few times since I got back from our trip, and honestly it was just good to catch up with my friend.

So what have you been up to?



No comments: