Monday, May 6, 2013

Creamer is for closers

Busy day. Here are the highlights in order to try to post this before midnight.

She is definitely her father's daughter: Woke up to most over-the-top, aggressive (border-line violent) version of "Jingle Bells" ever sung by a 2 and a half year old.

Looked at a house. Aside from some flaws that I am hoping are fixable liked it.

Got a new client.

Went into Kansas City to check out an office share space for "Brody and Associates". The front desk guy gave me a brief tour... with Sheri and Celia (the associates). The first thing he showed me was the coffee shop which is in the process of being opened.

"For now there is free black coffee" :him.

"OK, cool" :me.

"When we open the black coffee will still be free." :him.

"So, we pay for milk and sugar?" :me.


No comments: